Thursday, November 20, 2014

Tid Bits

Apparently if I don't have a picture of something, I forget it ever happened. I recently uploaded all the pictures from mine and Mario's phone onto my computer and realized all of the things I have forgotten we have done. Mainly go to Toronto this past August for my step-brother's wedding! It was also, just for the weekend but an adventure nonetheless! Julian got to meet his cousin Michael for the first time! I have a feeling they are going to get into some trouble this New Year's :) The Wedding reception was over looking the beautiful Lake Ontario. It was a magical setting for a wonderful couple. We are so happy for Sean and Nicci! So from the start of summer, here are a "few" pictures that were lost in our phones :)

Helping Daddy put together our BBQ!
Grandpa Micahel helping us with the big move!

I knew our house was just for us because on the day of our move, an ice cream
truck drove by...and that was the only day of the summer he came. For those of
you who knew me as a kid, then you already know I celebrated with a ChocoTaco :)

Our up-cycled television stand! I know you guys are all jealous of my plaid shorts :)
Nothing runs like a Deere!



Julian loves helping Papa mow the lawn :)

Anniversary Dinner at Sneaky Pete's! We thought it would be fun to try a local steak house...While the steak was great (I don't like to eat steak typically) the ambiance was as subpar at best. While admiring the view of the Mississippi, I found what else, but a dead fly on the window sill. Yum :) I could go on, but I will stop myself at the fly. The fun part was they cut your tie and hang it with you bill. So we will forever have a spot on the ceiling :) For dessert, we went to a hipster restaurant our friend's recommended called Crane and Pelican. It was an old (1800's old) house turned into a restaurant. Much better ambiance and delicious dessert! I can't resist homemade ice cream :)
Have you ever seen the show "About a Boy"?
if you haven't you should! Anywho, this kid
sitting next to us on the flight to California
was just like the character Marcus! It was
hilarious! So unaware of social cues
...such a fun flight.
Julian playing with his cousins Mackenzie and Abby!!

BFFers! Yes, I just went there :) Missed this girl so much!



Julian enjoying his first frozen yogurt :)
The beautiful bride!

I think I was more excited for Julian to experience fireworks for the first time than he was actually seeing them haha
Julian's 1st Passport Photo!
They had to take a few to get one
of him not smiling.
Nap time with mommy :) My favorite!




Oh the CAT Scans...Julian was not a fan.










On our way out, God shone his grace in the form of a
big, beautiful Monarch butterfly. I had never seen a
butterfly be so still for so long before.




Saying goodbye to my sweet boy
for the first time to go to my
brother's wedding.
"Reunited and it feels so goooood!"









While in California, I got to see my amazing niece
perform in a little musical! She was the best one of course :)
This reunion was a little sweeter
than In-N-Out :)

The boys and their Mama's!


Lake Ontario!






Mario went fishing with Conner up Provo Canyon one morning while in Utah. Gosh I miss the mountains!




For part of date night we took a visit to Wallsburg, UT to enjoy nature and to dream. This is mine and Mario's dream spot! Every time I visit, it takes my breath away. I haven't decided which season it is most beautiful in...shh don't disturb the deer!

Julian (mostly mommy) taking a swing at
Marcos' Farewell Piñata!
Julian and Marcos (his Spaniard buddy) hanging out this summer!

Birthday Ikea Trip :)
This pretty much sums up Julian at the moment :) We love everything about our little man!












2 comments:

  1. I was just looking at your pictures and thinking: That´s such a beautiful family!!! And you guys are my family!!!! I´m so blessed to have you. I love you guys and can´t wait to spend some time together.

    -Zuleika

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww so sweet Zuleika. I can't wait to see you guys too!!

      Delete