Thursday, February 28, 2013

It's a Boy!

I have never blogged before but since we officially have a little Julian on the way I figured it would be nice for family and friends to be able to keep up with life! I probably won't be updating this too often since I am still in the middle of the semester but with so many big events coming up, it won't be too long! I don't really know how blogs work, so bare with me as I get used to this new aged technology.

The big news for today is that we are having a healthy baby boy! His name will be Julian Fernando Dealba...and yes that was picked out before he was even on the way. Julian because it is easy to say in English and Spanish. Fernando because it is Mario's middle name and his father's first name. Dealba because our babies will have one last name unlike the rest of the other Latin babies in this world (which I guess included me until not that long ago). Mario and I are really excited, we're crossing our fingers for him to be the next Beckham...except much better looking. That's all for now. Homework calls!

I honestly don't know what the arrow is pointing at in the "boy" picture but apparently that is the indicator.