This month I actually grew a legit baby bump! So select few are now
permitted to touch ;) As well, I can actually start taking profile
pictures without looking like a wannabe model. OH! And we felt Julian
move for the first time too!! He is a strong little bugger. He put me in
some pain for a while. I can't complain though, it just means he is
healthy and is already practicing his soccer moves :)
Also, Mario and I
have begun to collect new furniture! Now that we're moving, it's time
to give back what we've been borrowing. I personally was stoked to pick
out furniture that I liked, that matched, and required no tricks to
opening its drawers. Mario acted aloof but he secretly loves sleeping on
a new mattress too.
This weekend Mario and I are leaving to
Illinois to find housing so I will put up pictures if we find a winner!
That's all for now...miss you guys!
| Please ignore the ugly carpet...we got two of these babies! |
![]() |
| Working Drawers!! The Bump at 5.5 months...going strong. |
| We upgraded to a king, so our bedspread needed updating as well. |

