So what's new....
I got bangs. It's a love hate relationship.
 |
| Before |
 |
| After |
We got a new car!
We sold our old car :(
My lactose intolerant mom came for graduation and we made her try BYU's delicious chocolate milk!
Mario graduated for realzies, I fake graduated (one more semseter to go!), Zuleika walked (she technically graduated last Fall), and Fernando graduated with his Master's...all in a row :)
 |
| The Graduates! |
 |
| I already miss her :( |
|
Jairo and Jaime got married and sealed for time and all eternity :D
 |
| YAAAAY!! |
We moved to the land of John Deere!!!
 |
| A visit to the Head Quarters! |
 |
| "He Thinks my Tractor's Sexy" |
Mario started his new job :) I'm so proud!
 |
| Power Shake in Hand |
 |
| Looking sharp for the first day! |
Last but not least, I owe you all some baby bump pictures!
 |
| 6 Months |
 |
| 7 Months |
 |
| 7.5 Months |
You're cute. I miss you!
ReplyDeleteyou're so adorable! i love your post. you've had some great adventures. i love the picture of you and mario kissing and zuleika photo bombing it. so cute. hahaha. anyway, you're awesome and i miss you. you guys are so great!
ReplyDelete