![]() |
| Julian likes toys now! |
![]() |
| Our Ward had a Mexican Themed Dinner, so we of course brought face painting supplies to draw mustaches on everyone...including Julian :) |
| My mom and Michael came for Thanksgiving! We decided to hit two birds with one stone so we celebrated Christmas too :) We made a hand print ornament for Julian's first Christmas! |
| We visited the John Deere Pavilion while they were in town and Julian had his first experience on a tractor outside of the womb ;) |
| Me and my mom Decorating our first Christmas Tree! |
| Opening Presents! |
| Photo Shoot :) |
![]() |
| Here are the pictures of my mom's wedding I promised you guys. Michelle Lawson Photography did a beautiful job! |
![]() |
| The Bride and Groom with their grandchildren :) |
![]() |
| Can you guess the song that was playing? ..."I'm Sexy and I know It!" |
![]() |
| My MeMe is almost 93 and she can still break it down! |
![]() |
| Julian's First Encounter with Snow!
This website is being lame and won't let me move my pictures in chronological order so I apologize for the randomness.
|
![]() |
| Diego, the horse, trying to eat Julian during family pictures. |
| We got to spend 2 nights in Park City while we were in Utah! |
Mario's parents watched Julian and we hit the slopes :) |
| It was so much fun! |
| Blake, June, and Julian reanacting the nativity scene for Christmas. |
| Family Pictures :) |
| :) |
| Daddy and Julian |
| The whole gang! |
| The day we were in Las Vegas we went to a buffet at the Aria, It was delicious! But Julian had a little too much;) |
| The cousins doing "tummy time" |
| Being silly in the gift shop :) |
| Being themselves in the gift shop ;) |
| For New Year's we drove down to Las Vegas to see Mario's grandma, Choli, and extended family. Here are 4 generations! |
| Love is one thing that can not be taken away from us no matter what life throws at us. Choli didn't know who little Julian was but she sure loved him :) |
| Mario got a saxophone from his parents for Christmas! He has been teaching himself, and has picked it up really quickly! |
| Each grandchild got their own tree this year. Julian's was full of cute stuffed animals! It was the peluchin tree :) |
![]() |
| Julian's Blessing Day :) |
So I apologize for not leaving a detailed report of our lives like usual but I figured I just needed to do the deed before I got too far behind. But if anyone is really curious about our travels you guys know where to find me :) I hope you're staying warm....well anything is warm compared to Iowa.












We're managing out here... It's only 70º today in SoCal. Brr!
ReplyDeleteAnyway, love the updates. My fave is the Nativity scene remake. So jelly that you have Espanish in-laws. Un beso a vosotros! Os quiero!!
GP
It's actually 72° here, so ha! Did I mention that's inside the Dealba home? Outside too...if you reverse the numbers and add a negative symbol.
ReplyDeleteJulian did make a pretty cute baby Jesus :) The best part was the kids eating the gifts (chocolate) the Wise men brought him.
Love you too Gabs!
Love the pictures... thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed them :) Miss you Uncle Jack!
ReplyDeleteEntertaining as always! You're really good at it! Btw, "you KNOW where to find me" not "no where to find me" in case you want to change it
ReplyDeleteMom