Thursday, August 13, 2015

Baby Blessing

We had a family picture session when we were in Utah. Who needs to
pay someone when you have an amazing sister-in-law and a self timer for free!


Oh us Dealba's love us some airline miles. I don't know how we would have survived the past two years if we didn't discover the beauty of airline credit cards. Thanks to Delta we were able to attend the baby blessing of the newest addition to the Parry family (aka Mario's sister's new baby Clare!) She is just an angel. I forgot how tiny they really come to us. She is just the sweetest little thing! We also got to be at June (Mario's other niece)'s birthday party! Lots of fun events squeezed into 3 days. Just the way we like it haha. This trip, Julian really made it hard to be living away from family. He and his cousins played so well together! It was sad to say goodbye but we have hope it won't be for forever...Here are some highlights from the weekend :)
Reunited and it feels so goooood!
Always a little surprise waiting for us  :)
And the TOYS! Julian had a box of cars waiting for him :)
I'm not sure if I have written about this before but Julian's
first encounter with horses was at Mario's parents' house. One
of the horses' names is Diego. So now he calls all horses
Diego...sounds pretty close to caballo so we let it slide.
Also, anytime he sees an open field he calls out "Diegoooooo"!
Playing Playing Playing!
Tackle!!
Oh my snuggle bug.
Night night :)
I love cousinly love!
One night we went to a dinosaur
museum for the cousins.
They had a great hands on section for the the kids.
...and the adults :)
The kids had a blast searching for fossils! Well Julian just
liked being able to do whatever Blake and June were doing :)
Love when you ask someone to take a picture for you and they
totally don't get the thing you wanted a picture of in the picture.
Mario with his cousin Jared at the baby blessing. Usually
baby blessings are done at the church but Zuleika and
Conner got special permission to have it at there house. So
they had a combined blessing/birthday extravaganza!
Who knows what he was crying about but goodness
I just love that little face no matter what it looks like!


Princess June on the birthday pony with her other Grandpa
Doug.  She was too stinkin' cute in her princess dress!
Julian...in heaven!
My handsome boys :)
3 generations of happy!
Catching up with the girls!
Sweet angel Clare
Oh boys...
Well...she is a baby after all :)
Julian kept finding his way to Mater haha

Julian's first time on a trampoline! He was a little confused
at first but he caught on pretty quickly :)

Mama and Papa having some solo jumping time :)
I guess we are still in our twenties :P

2 comments:

  1. You're so awesome to do a blog. I wouldn't ever get around to it lol.
    Nothing new here except babysitting... he is kind of a punk most days. Hope it gets better.
    We miss you guys and hope all is well!
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It must be hard being away from his mama. It has to get better...Right? Ha Is Adalyn adjusting any better? Julian still talks about Addy Addy Addyyyyyyyy. Ha I think he has a crush.

      Delete