In theory Toledo is a really cool town to visit. However the heatwave was still going strong in Europe and did not show mercy on us while we were in Toledo. The day we were there it was 115℉ in the shade. That being said our time there was a bit of a blur. But from what I experienced I definitely want to go back again to appreciate its rich history....Thankfully our hotel was really amazing!
| Oh the windmills! |
| Rows and rows of olive trees for as far as the eye could see! |
| Fun fact: There are tons of abandoned castles in Spain |
![]() |
| One of the entrances to the city! |
![]() |
| Just because :) |
![]() |
| Our view of the city! The picture doesn't do it justice. |
| Having some downtime watching a leopard documentary :P |
![]() |
| Like father like son :) |
| So apparently I have an obsession with interesting looking doors... |
![]() |
| This is the door to our hotel btw |
![]() |
| But really, this one is super cool! |
| Like I said...it was ridiculously hot |
| Yeah, he's shooting for his head to try and cool off haha |
| Could not get enough! |
| Spanish engineering at its finest ;) |
![]() |
| Appernetly there was a sign that said, "no fotos" oops. |
![]() |
| Sancho! |
![]() |
| I guess some fashion choices don't go out of style |
![]() |
| Fernando better watch out :P |
| Yes, this is a restaurant. Yes, that is the ceiling. Yes, those are all Jamon Seranos. |
| I thought it was pretty cool they had maps an their man wholes |
![]() |
| Another amazing cathedral |
| Mi Spaniard :) Although it may look like he is throwing his best blue steel, that face is actually a result of the insane temperature! |












No comments:
Post a Comment